Monday, March 24, 2014

Today in class, my classmates and I participated in a peer review. What we did was reviewed each others' papers and received as well as provided feedback for our rough drafts. Some of the feedback that I received from my peers was that I had a good thesis, and that I should add more topics or main ideas to my introduction. Andrew also suggests that I add more of my opinion to give it "flare."

My biggest concerns with this essay assignment is trying to choose and organize my idea. I believe I am having a hard time trying to choose the ideas that I feel are most important and that I want to include in my essay. I am also having a hard time transition from one idea to the next. I would like for us to discuss in class exactly how the essay is expected to be structured in regards to how many main ideas should be included and how much supporting information should be used to back up the main ideas. I will be looking at sample letters/essays online as well as having my peers reread my draft during the next class.

No comments:

Post a Comment